Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DCducksDCducks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks to all your comments I will not make the same ordering mistake I will not order from Bradford exchange money is to hard to throw away!!!!

• Esther KotchEsther Kotch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ordered Thomas Kinkades Treasured moments on july17 2014' i CALLED YOUR OFFICE 2 TIMES. i also made 2 payments onit. What year do you intend to send it. Ifnot within 10 days return my money

• PAT DHUYPAT DHUY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ON 7/22/14 I ORDERED THE "LA KINGS 2014 STANLEY CUP STEIN" CONFIRMATION #1510477668, YOU HAVE MY CC CARD #. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE STEIN. UNABLE TO CONTACT YOUR COMPANY BY PHONE. PLEASE UPDATE ME ON STATUS.

• John DonelsonJohn Donelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sent check for partial payment of the mystic wolf wall totem I believe that is the name of it. It is a birthday present for my daughter. It was sent fairly recently so I just want to know that you have received it and the order is being shipped. Thanks. It is a wall decoration with 7 wolf heads and a spear and arrow. Check for $24.47 was sent on 8/28. Thanks for your attention to this.

• bobbyphilly@msn.combobbyphilly@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two weeks ago, I paid, in full, for my Budweiser train set, All I received was the locomotive and tender and not the tracks, etc as promised. I paid for it with my credit card and will reverse saqme if I do not receive the promised goods within one week. My account number is #58774-432. Please respond with delivery date!

Robert E. Phillips

I ordered Heavenly Blessings Tree. I have paid for two shipments, have only received one. Today I got a bill for the 3rd payment. I am not sending more money until I get the second shipment, which was to be the tree.

I just received notice for my 3rd payment. I have NOT RECEIVED my second shipment. I will not send more money until I receive it. I think that's fair.

• Trudi BurleyTrudi Burley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am checking on the status of my order of I CHERISH OUR TIME TOGETHER, i was hoping I would of gotten it by now, as I am going to see her today.

• Janet HirschJanet Hirsch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ordered "LA DODGERS #1 fan Beaded Bracelet". Keep getting notices of unforseen delays. I will never order any merchandise from Bradford again. I paid in full as soon as I received the offer.

• Don W AtkinsonDon W Atkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid for two items on a three payment plan. You people cashed my two checks on the 31 of march but I have not received any more payment
        request as of the 22 of april. what gives. You took my money and now
        you decided not to let me make the two other payments and keep 96
        dollars and I don't get my product.Will see about that.

• Ildria LlanasIldria Llanas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received letter saying you hoped I was enjoying my "Grandson ID Cottage Pendant", but I never received it. Order#0720015156760. Client #3899⅝5576. What is going on. Please explain. This is not the first time this has happened.

• RHONDA MARKINS-MOORERHONDA MARKINS-MOORE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ORDERED A MUSIC BOX FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER NOV 2013 FOR HER GRADUATION AND HAVE NEVER RECIEVED IT OR HEARD FROM YOU ....PLEASE LET ME KNOW

• j rammirezj rammirez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i will never order from her again guaranteed to be here feb 14,2014 on time for valentines and no email or letter saying it wouldn't make it now the status said april 1,2014 now today I recive it will be delayed till 07/01/2014 what the hell.then come july1,2014.. I prob get a letter that says dec 31 ... I paid in full and had to get a new valentine gift then now anther anniversy gift by then anther birthday gift....

I ordered a ring that was guaranteed to be here by 14 February 2014.Now I look at it's status,and it says it is going to be shipped on 19 February 2014.You would think that your guarantee would be worth something,but apparently not.I also paid for it in full,and you have inconvenienced me,as I wanted to give this to my wife for Valentines Day.This is total bullshit.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base