I suggest you ...

missing israel post --- http://www.israelpost.co.il/itemtrace.nsf/mainsearch?OpenForm&L=EN

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    h262h262 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi ..its been three months i'm unable to send the money through western union from the post.when i call the services of call centre they just say it is problem in INDIA,but in INDIA they had checked and found no problem.so please make it possible for me i;m helpless.

• Deniz CottrellDeniz Cottrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My package has left Turkey on 28/04/14 at 12:49, however, since then there has been no notification regarding the status of my package. I have checked with my recepient and they told me the package hasn't arrived. When I asked the turkish post office they told me that as it has left Turkey and I have to contact the Israel post to find what had happened. Could you please trace my package, the tracking number is CP017005165TR. Thank you.

• Ertuğrul GÜMÜŞErtuğrul GÜMÜŞ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Barkod No : CP019744345TR
        27/01/14 13:02 2014-01-27 13:02:18 The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb) Gonderi yurt disina sevk edildi (Giden) TÜRKIYE

Barkod No : CP019744345TR Detay :
        Kabul Yeri : İSTANBUL(AND)/ÜMRANİYE POSTA D Ücret : TL.
        Varış Yeri : Değer Ücreti : 0.00 TL.
        Kabul Tarihi : 21/01/2014 11:23:21 Ödeme Şartı : 0.00 TL.
        Ağırlık : 1228 Gr. Ödeme Tipi : N
        Gönderen ( sender ):ERTUĞRUL GÜMÜŞ Alıcı ( receiver ) : GALİT SHABAT

• Fatima Waheed.Fatima Waheed. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EE147016160IL this is the tracking number of the package I sent on 21.1.2014 ,,, please tell me where it reached ..

I called this no.03-6170500 all day busy to whom i will call to complain and confirm why until now my package they didnt yet recieved its Last November 06,2013,package no.CC 059367568.HOPE YOU WILL SOLVE THIS SITUATION.THANKS.

To the staff concern of custom post office,i send package last NOVEMBER 06.2013,TWO MONTHS ALREADY BUT THEY DIDNT RECIEVED YET KINDLY PLEASE TRACE IT WHERE IT IS,I TRIED TO CALL WITH THIS NO.03-6170500 BUT ALL THE TIME THEY ARE VERY BUSY TO WHOM ANYONE RESPONSIBLE TO MY SAID PACKAGE,THIS IS THE NO.OF PACKAGE CC 059367568 IL. THANK YOU.

PLEASE HELP MO TO TRACE MY MAILING TO TERESITA LANDINGIN AT SHLONSKI ST 6 MESHIAN BEITABOT NEOTRFEKA TELAVIV. DATED 25/11/2013,, UNTIL NOW SHE DONT RECEIVE THE ITEMS THAT I SENT TO HER,, PLEASE HELP ME AND I REALLY APPRECIATE FOR YOUR HELP ANG KINDNESS,, THANKS A LOT AND GOD BLESS ,, RECEIPTS NO, 0113065350071

PLEASE HELP ME TRACK THE PARCEL I SENT LAST AUG. FROM PHIL. TO ISRAEL WITH A TRACKING #CP012 060 633PH. IT WAS TRACK IN GREECE LAST AUG. 25 AND READY TO DISPATCH FOR ITS COUTRY DESTINATION.I CANT UNDRSTAND WHY UNTIL NOW MY PARCEL SENT STILL MISSSING. WHY UNTIL NOW MY SIS DIDN'T RECEIVE IT YET.PLS. I AM ASKING FOR YOUR KIND HELP.I AM REALLY APPRECIATE FOR YOUR HELP. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

• Olga coicevOlga coicev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, on 02/05/2013 I sent to republic of Moldova a recomandate letter with documents and the post office from Moldova did not get this latter please help me to find this letter the nr. RR201239000IL thank you very much

I have been trying to track this package for days with no results.Tracking #RR2259506561L can you please help package is sent from Israel to united states,

• abebe pone 0556661535abebe pone 0556661535 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my tracking number is EE 137763114 IL i send is last march 13/2013. it is more than one month but the person hwo i send the staff talled me that still he dosen't got it. and this is my second messge to israel post.

• gina silvagina silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

RR114066971IL,,this is my tracking number of my package,i sent it on Mar.17,2013,please tell me where it reached.thank you,,

• David SacklDavid Sackl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello
        I wanted to ask were my parcel number is RR099353519IL. it was shipped on 20/02/2013 and has still not reached me. request that information.

Thank you

• Lorene VigusLorene Vigus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wrong tracking number sorry. Tracking number RR000945875IL. Sent from Jaffa to Australia 18/12/12

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base