Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2587 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mr. Tibor VargaMr. Tibor Varga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dolores E Doan

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
        RC029296752CN 2013 Collection 10061400 EE 20131025 2035
        RC029296752CN 2013 Departure from outward office of exchange 10010200 EE 20131027 1002
        RC029296752CN 2013 Opening 10010200 EE 20131027 1930
        RC029296752CN 2013 NULL PEK EE 20131028 0229
        RC029296752CN 2013 Final delivery EE EE 20131106 0944

Watch out! Maybe this is cheating or even safe.
        This package has been delivered to Estonia last year.
        I would recommend contact with the dealer from whom you purchased the goods.

Regards,
        Tibor

• Dolores E DoanDolores E Doan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

been trying to track a package with the tracking #RC029296752CN CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE WITH CHINA POST

Hi Emil

You were clever, and the business has been relatively good balance. The phones really cost decreased somewhat, but not significantly Chinese branded phones. The price of the clones used to be relatively lower. Many dealers offer is cheaper because it does not send what you order. My opinion is, if I am buying Chinese phone, it is known Chinese brands, such as Zopo, Huawei, Lenovo, Iocean, THL, and so on. Fewer unpleasant surprises happen. When you sent the link, I checked. The trader was not praised customer feedback. Today, this link can not be accessed.
        The important thing is, for this price you're satisfied with the phone.
        Recommend it to your attention, at the end of the year, before Christmas, he used to be a large discount market, with bidding, discount coupons for shopping, you should take advantage.

I wish you all the best, best regards,
        Tibor

• EmilEmil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi tibor, i made the dispute and explained everything, that it was a lie, fake antutu showing fake information, not octa core 2.4 but quad core 1.3, not 1920*1080 FHD but 1280*720 HD, not 16mp camera but about 8mp, i told him if he accept the dispute i will buy a new battery with my own money because his battery dies even if u dont use the phone is useless, he accepted the dispute with no argue i took back 60 dollars now i don't feel scammed i paid 100$ only.

hi tibor, it is samsung galaxy s5, to be exact this 1 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Logo-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-S5-Phone-i9600-Phone-Android-4-4-MTK6592-Octa-core/1917853616.html?s=p
        he has a octa core option and a dual core, i paid for the octa and he sent a quad core with a tricked and old antutu to show it is octa core but once u get the new antutu downloaded it shows quad core 1.3 witch is really below 2.4 octa core, the camera shows 16mp but my moms chinese phone is 12mp and looks better so it must be like 8mp, the battery is like 500mah srly lol it even dies with no use and if u open some application it dies in less tham a few mins, there are a few more ppl selling it at around the same price so it must be correct to say the octa core is worth 150-180 and a quad core is like 120 or even less.

Hi Emil

I'm glad you got the package. The phone you get, that's about a realistic price. I suppose there is not much storage space. (RAM and ROM may 1/4). The remarkably low price is always suspicious! If you liking a phone or anything else, search for the type, and if you have ten pieces search results between 260-300 USA$ and 160 USA$ on a piece, you can not choose the 160 USA$ product line, because you certainly do not get it what you wanted to buy.
        The present case, write to the trader, you indicate that you got is not what you ordered. Maybe this will give a discount off the price of the phone. If you you can not agree, then you have to send the phone back to his own cost that you get your money back.
        Otherwise, if it is working correctly, worth not argue with that. That's money you're sure you can sell this phone at home, and possibly order a another one instead. Otherwise, what is the exact type of this phone, I'll check.

Regards,
        Tibor

hi tibor, yea i already got the phone im testing it atm, it is not an octa core 2.4 as he said, it is quad core 1.3.. im gonna open a dispute but idk yet how much will i ask it was a 160 dollars phone but is not worth it since is not as especified.

Hi Emil

This means that your package arrived in the Dominican Republic.
        Customs procedure is still possible. The package should directly bring to your house.
        If you have to pay duty, the Post Office will notify you and will request data (account, and so on).
        Here you can follow your parcel. The Dominican Republic Post Office's web site, there is no data yet.
        https://www.internationalparceltracking.com//Main.aspx#/track/RS132013895NL/DO

Regards,
        Tibor

hi tibor, what does means this status ´´The item has been processed in the country of destination´´ RS132013895NL, i can pick it up at my local post office already?

Hi Adrian

I would recommend contact with the dealer from whom you bought the goods.
        You ask him to inquire of China Post, why the goods are stuck in Shanghai?
        If you have a Buyer protection, please be sure not to run out of time.
        Or try your interest in the Chinese Post Office:
        E-mail: feedback@chinapost.com.cn, Phone: 8610 11185

Regards,
        Tibor

item No Year Status Location Destination Country Date
        RC650723949CN 2014 Received by China Post Fuzhou Israel 20140725 1405
        RC650723949CN 2014 Export Security Scan Fuzhou Israel 20140726 0748
        RC650723949CN 2014 In Customs-Control warehouse Fuzhou Israel 20140726 0812
        RC650723949CN 2014 Export Security Scan Beijing Israel 20140728 0303
        RC650723949CN 2014 Export Customs Scan Beijing Israel 20140728 0936
        RC650723949CN 2014 Sent to airline Beijing Israel 20140729 0245

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Tracking number RD040337895CN.
        I ordered this on the 11/06/2014. It' been almost one month and it still says my item is in the "outward office of exchange".
        Please help in finding why this is taking so long.

Thanks,
        Adrian

• WILLIAM CARTAGENA WILLIAM CARTAGENA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LC052032485US I SEND A PACKEGE WITH THAT SHIPPING LABEL ABOUT 5 DAYS AND I WILLL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN ARRIVE YOU LET ME KNOW THAT COULD BE THIS WEEK FROM THURSDAY TO SAATURDAY' THAT WAS SEND FROM USPS PUERTO RICO THEN WENT TO MIAMI FLORIDA THE SATURDAY 3 / JULY/2014 LEFT MIAMI TO CHINA

Hi WS531186244CN

Are you sure it's your tracking number?
        When you order the goods?
        What is the country of destination?

Regards,
        Tibor

← Previous 1 3 4 5 129 130

Feedback and Knowledge Base