Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2687 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mr. Tibor VargaMr. Tibor Varga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Anny

If there is no buyer protection, nothing can be done.
        I advise you to buy a shop in the future, where there is buyer protection.
        (Aliexpress, ebay, etc).
        If the dealer does not send the goods to you, you'll get back your money.

Regards,
        Tibor

• LuciaLucia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Tibor for the quick reply, I should be a bit more patient next time :), both parcels are in the system today trackable even from my local post (I thought there could be a delay between scanning in china and appearing in the Slovak system, but it's not) . thanks again

• annyanny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Mr.Tibor.....thank you for answer me so quickly....i wrote and contact the seller.they were not response me after i tried to track my package.i though they just gave a fake tracking and got my money and then they just gone.i have a problem with another seller too.i make a payment on Sep 12-2014..i asked them a tracking number and they don't response me either.

Hi Lucia

The tracking numbers are displayed in the system 2-5 business days, after which the packet actually arrived on the China Post Office, and was registered there.
        China Post has not yet received parcels # RL046985085CN and RL048714099CN.
        I recommend you write to your dealer and ask about the packages.

Regards,
        Tibor

Hi Anny

This is really a long time.
        I highly recommend you pick up a contacts to the dealer from whom you ordered.
        China Post has not yet received parcel. If you have buyer protection, you open a dispute.

Regards,
        Tibor

• LuciaLucia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Mr. Varga,
        I have two tracking numbers: RL046985085CN and RL048714099CN, received October 20th and 18th with no status. Can you please check? how long does it take to appear in the system?

• annyanny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi.....The seller gave me this tracking RG059344726CN on Sep 20-2014.I tried to track.They can't find in the system.Today is Oct 28-2014.It has been more than 30days already that I didn't get my product.Its not working!!

Hi Michael

Number (Registered): RI165172838CN
        Destination: Nigeria
        Origin: China
        2014-10-23 11:59 Nigeria, Nigeria-NG, did not properly cast, Unsuccessful delivery
        2014-10-20 12:00 Lagos, Nigeria-NG, leave the import Exchange Bureau, Dispatching
        2014-10-01 08:46 Beijing's international, Nigeria-NG, general contracting of export letters issued, Departure from outward Office of Exchange
        2014-09-27 10:04 Guangzhou International, Nigeria-NG, exports total letters sent to each other, and Dispatching
        2014-09-27 09:10 Guangzhou International, Nigeria-NG, export turnkey fengkai split each other, Opening
        2014-09-26 17:38 Guangzhou international mail operation Center, Nigeria-NG, receiving and sending receiving and sending, Collection

I also can not find, is a collection that contains all of the city code.
        I suggest you use another package tracking web page
        which gives the name of the city, not the city code.

Regards,
        Tibor

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi my name is Michael from Nigeria. please i want to know how to locate location 51001020 in nigeria so that I can collect my percel no RI165172838CN

Hi Anita

2014-10-18 23:53

МОЖЕ, България-BG, навигация
        2014-10-17 13:38

Гуанджоу Интернешънъл, България-BG, износ ключ fengkai разделят помежду си, отваряне
        2014-10-17 10:23

Гуанджоу Интернешънъл, България-BG, общо договарянето на износ писма издадени, отклонение от пасивно служба на обмен
        2014-10-13 18:41

Уенжоу международни, България-BG, общо писма, изпратени до един на друг, както и експедирането на износа
        2014-10-13 16:44

Уенжоу международни, България-BG, експортиране ключ fengkai, разделени помежду си, отваряне
        2014-10-13 14:21

Бюрото на lucheng Уенжоу комуникации клон, България-BG, получаване и изпращане на получаване и изпращане на колекция

Regards,
        Tibo

Hi Anita

China Post Item No.RN063450006CN shipping information in Bulgaria
        ITEM n° RN063450006CN
        Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Extra Information
        14 Oct 2014 13:00:54 BULGARIA SOFIA LC/AO Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Получаване на Вх.пратка в Межд.разменна станция
        14 Oct 2014 16:12:31 BULGARIA SOFIA LC/AO Insert item into domestic bag Влагане на пратка във вътрешен чувал
        15 Oct 2014 09:09:00 BULGARIA KOZLODUI Receive item at delivery office (Inb) Получаване на Вх.пратка в станцията на Доставка

Regards,
        Tibor

• AnitaAnita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mr, Varga Could you give me some more information about my order RN063450006CN, please?
        Anita

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tracking reference number is CN14112185449526. Has been over 45 days - where is my order?

Hi Joao

Which company to deliver the package?
        005105436809 This is no Ordering number?

(Qual empresa para entregar o pacote?
        005105436809 Este não é o número de ordem?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 134 135

Feedback and Knowledge Base